Saturday, January 16, 2016

Finish Along 2016 Q1

2016 FAL

I am linking up to the Q1 2016 Finish-A-Long. I am going to try this time to get at least SOMETHING finished and linked up! Lots of these projects have been languishing for far, far too long. Most of them are pretty much ready to be sent out for longarming, so if I just get them out.... hopefully I will have time to get them back and finished.

It has been a rough few months, and I am feeling the need to move forward and get things done!! 

1. Swartz Creek Scrap Quilt - finish top, back and quilt

2. Scrappy Trips - Quilt and Bind

3. Low volume scrap bars and blocks - Quilt and Bind

4. Gray and Teal tote bag

 5. Pink and Purple girly quilt - Quilt and Bind

6. Plaid and Stripe Disappearing Hourglass Quilt - in the piecing phase

7. Eagle Scout Quilt #1 (A.J.) - Quilt and Bind



8. Eagle Scout Quilt #2 (Ryan) - Finish Back, Quilt and Bind

I am excited to get going on these projects again. Motivation!! Love all of the prizes offered by the wonderful sponsors! Now let me to get to work....

1 comment:

  1. Lots of lovely projects on your list! Good luck and thank you for participating in the FAL, on behalf of the 2016global FAL hosts!

    ReplyDelete